Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Breast bondage!


I like tied boobs. I'll admit it. The first film loop I every saw was of Renee Baker getting her breasts wired up into little balloons. It struck a nerve with me, and it's been part of my work ever since. The assumption that some may jump to is that I like adding some extra pain, but that's not even close.

One reason is that it appeals to me aesthetically. I've always viewed rigging as a form of 3D sculpture. The rope melds with the model to create a work of helplessness. The way the rope sinks into the flesh and the skin bulges around it has always appealed to me, and adding rope to a breast is no different. The rope sinks in around the base and the two combine to make something very different than before. In many cases it completes the visual. In the same way that a restraint looks more visually appealing with a crotchrope, some restraints just beg for bound breasts.

Additionally I love the added helplessness that a tightly bound breast adds. It illustrates the control a captor has which is always a great way to show helplessness, but it also limits the ability of the heroine to escape. A girl will think twice before rolling onto her chest or hopping around with those things bouncing all tied up. It's a psychological thing. She has the ability to do it, but the choice isn't as simple anymore. Further, it wears someone out faster. The goal of keeping someone put in a storyline is to either weld them in place or make sure the restraint wears them out before then can do anything to help their situation.

One of the first set of breasts I tied up on video was those of Sammie Sparks. She had a great way of struggling in breast bondage, always making sure they wiggled and jiggled. Today's update is from one of those sets. He Tied My Tits So Tight with Sammy Sparks is and older video, but the quality of rigging and those breasts wound tightly are something to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment