Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nyxon Double-Take


You might read this post and go, "hey, didn't we just see Nyxon on the last post?" Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. I do a lot of things that go beyond standard convention, most notably tying up pretty girls. I also tend to start sentences with "yeah." And I'm not afraid to post about the same gal twice. Now that I think of it I'm also not afraid to start a sentence with "and" even though I know it's proper to end the previous sentence with a semicolon. The moral is that I don't care. I just thought that Nyxon was cliptastic, so I went for it. There's another thing. I'm not afraid to invent words :)

There's a method to the madness though. I put up my first clip of Nyxon, and the response wasn't what I expected. Did I do something wrong? Do folks not like Nyxon? I know the second question isn't true. I've seen clips of Nyxon explode the second they go up. This might let you understand my conundrum a little more:
  • Nyxon is hot and pulls off a vintage look like nobody else
  • The clip had welded elbows, on-screen tying and a jacked hogtie
  • The clips had groping and a tight gauze wrap over all ballgag
  • Nyxon has eyes that pull you into the scene
After putting up another clip of Nyxon and seeing it do well immediately, I realized quickly that I needed to check into the other clip more closely. That's when I had my oh crap moment. The price was wrong. I had somehow put the clip up priced far too high. The fix for that was easy, I'd just jack down the price. Poor Nyxon was buried in the back of my store though, and I'd done that great scene a huge injustice.

The only solution I could think of that gave just to the clip and Nyxon's brilliant effort was to add a preview and bump it to the front of the store. I'll leave it there for the weekend, so it at least gets a second look from people. Nyxon in It Just Gets Tighter and Tighter is available for a second look before it goes back to it's normal spot in the store next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment