Popular with Other Fans

Friday, December 17, 2010

Take-downs!


I love on-screen tying, and I love take-down scenarios even more. There is nothing more raw and dramatic than grabbing a gal, physically restraining her and then tying her from start to finish while she struggles. I've hidden around corners, popped out of closets and even been cut and bruised more times than a prize fighter. It's always worth it though because it makes for the best-looking video.

I used to work with Sammie Sparks a while back. She'd come through the area and we'd get in 4-6 hours. I almost cried when she moved to California, but the several shoots we had were some of the best for active video. She struggled like a hellcat, always said the best damsel lines and her husband was great with a camera. That meant I was free to grab, grope and rope without stopping to reset camera angles. There's something a bit primal about that method of shooting. The two actors can really get into the role. She's really struggling against me, and I'm really fighting to get her under control. And the bondage is ALWAYS tighter than normal.

The first sequence we ever shot was a short film about Sammie coming home from work. I always liked shooting outdoor sequences because the neighbor across the street had a thing for high heels, and I'd always film the models going up the steps. He'd see me raking the lawn or something on odd days and ask when the next shoot was lol. Anyway, Sammie pops in, is grabbed and then it's non-stop footage of her and I and a crap-load of electrical tape. Poor Sammie is eventually balltied and going nowhere while her captor rifles through her purse and gropes the hell out of her trying to get her to talk.

Sammie Sparks in He Just Kept Adding Electrical Tape is up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment