Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bikinis and Belts


Back in April somebody suggested the idea of shooting girls in bikinis, straps and ballgags. It was a simple request for a girl in a bikini, ballgagged and struggling on a couch. Don't get me wrong, I love all three of those elements, but the way I shoot doesn't just allow me to pick things I like and throw them into a video. The idea sat around for months until I could figure out how to shoot it in the way that worked in my mind.

How the hell hard can it be Ted? Well, I used to write methodical scripts. This was huge fail shooting fetish material because you have such limited time with the models. The shooting is fast and furious and gives limited time for coaching on dialog and character. Detailed scripts slow down shooting. I learned very quickly that you needed to set up a scenario that was easy to grasp and could be explained while the model was getting dressed. The story, however simple, needed to make sense to me as well because we're shooting on-the-fly. The girl rolls off the couch? No problem, just stop, change the angle and start filming again. A strap falls down? No problem, just say something like, "that's why I should always go an extra notch and put it back on."

I'm also big on "whys" Why was this girl in a bikini and high heels? Why would she get tied up? The visual works but the "whys" always bothers me until they can all be answered. The task then was to let the idea percolate in my head for a couple months until I could justify the desired elements with a plausible story that could be shot on-the-fly. A favorite model of mine was coming by to shoot, and I asked her if she had a bikini. When she said yes, the entire idea just popped into my head. She had a body similar to girls in bikini contests and she had a sassy attitude on video. Everything just fell into place. She'd be a bitchy winner of many a bikini contest. Her rival wanted her out of the way for the next contest and hires someone to come by and take care of the problem. Anyone who's ever seen a girl's closet knows that there are a bazillion belts, and there you have it.

Kerri Taylor in Tight Straps Keep the Bikini Contestant Under Wraps is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment