Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Test complete!


I did it! When I started publishing material I made note of several things that were live or die indicators for any portal. One of the things I noted was a minimum amount of content. Another thing was video dimensions. You get the point. What would I need to do to actually get seen and get purchased.

Another list that I made was the "fan" list ... and by this I mean the bleep hits the fan list. Having made a ton of websites in the past, I know that the #1 reason people tank is lack of content and the #2 reason is lack of ability to update. With the holidays coming up and a trip to Vegas, I had a choice. Should I set up a number of updates for the time I'd be gone or should I do a little test.

Since I knew I needed to test some things I decided to forgo updates for a bit. I needed to know just how long it would take me to trickle out of sight. Slowly I dropped and it was agony not putting up some material, but I mustered forth. I figured this would be a couple days; to my surprise though it took 21 days for me to get pushed off the top 50 sites list on clips4sale. 3 WEEKS! I have to say that I am absolutely overwhelmed by how long that is for people to keep buying enough to keep my store showing up on that list. I am touched and thankful for the support.

With that test done, I now know that my material can weather what I used to call the 10-day storm. What happens if I get sick, or I have a family emergency or need a vacation. What happens if I can't get my updates done ahead of time? Now I know. As long as I keep putting up quality bondage with quality lighting that is TIGHT as a drum, I can outlast periodic small outages.

The good news is that tells me to keep going. The updates, the shooting and the editing are justified because the portal is sustainable. Thank you to all for your purchases and kind words. Thank you to all for bearing with me while I did my little test.

Now we can get back to regular updates :) This one is of Nyxon (who I see recently topped the bondage clips list at #1) in an escape sequence. I tied her up in thin rope, wrapped gauze over her ballgag and then left her to struggle without panties and with scissors in reach. I love escape sequences because the damsel has to work for it. The elbow ropes don't feel so comfy when you have to bend then out of a certain range ... to get loose you have to do just that. Kudos to Nyxon for the #1, Kudos to her on a great clip here. Check out Nyxon in Pantyless and Painful Escape if you like her or wiggling or escape sequences or tied elbows or ballgags or layered gags or vintage or ... okay, I'll stop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment