Popular with Other Fans

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tight Skirts and Ropes That Hurt


The last couple of days have been fun and exciting, and interlaced with some oddness as well. We've been hosting the charismatic Kerri Taylor while she's shooting in NC, and that means we got a big chunk of her time. I shot a boat load of maxed out bondage before anyone else got time with her. Sorry everyone for the rope marks! We got in a requested set of a bikini and belts, a storyline video where Kerri gets tied up for an insurance scam, a hogtie variation that I think was tough based on her continuing to say, "ow ow ow" and capped things off with a pile of rope, electrical tape, duct tape and a stocking hood position. That was day one of of her visit!

Yesterday we shot for Angelique's store where Kerri Canary rescues Wonder Kithos from a vicious chair tie only to end up subdued and in a cranked hogtie. When there are no visible gaps from wrists to elbows you have a tight position. Later two rival crime fighters tussle over who will capture a villain but the villain ends up getting the drop on them. The reveal scene is priceless as well as their bickering at the end!

Tomorrow Jack McNaughton stops by with his big box of super heroine goodies. I get to play the bad guy. Experience has taught me that Angelique will most likely draw blood because she gets me back for all the tight ties when I play the villain in Jack's videos. I'll still have a chance to grapple with both gals and tie 'em up tight so I can't complain.

Other than that it snowed, I got to use my new lights, my ankle is hosed again, I ran out of gas taking Kerri to the car rental place; oh yeah, I almost forgot. I tied Angelique and Kerri together in a very unique two-girl tie. Elbows welded, they both dealt with a tough one. I'll put up the video in tomorrow's update, but I'll give you a sneak peek tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment