Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

She Drooled All Over Herself


One of the things I notice about some models is that they drool .. a lot. Almost every one of them apologize for drooling and say something like, "I can't help it, the gag makes me drool and I try to keep it in but it leaks out." I then says something like, "no, let it flow and the video will be awesome!" They look at me like I'm a weirdo, and I can't blame them; it's an odd request.

Angelique did that the first time we shot. She kept swallowing the drool. A little while back she asked what people liked in clips, and I mentioned big gags as one of those things. She made a comment about not being able to hold back the drool with big gags, and the little guy on my shoulder who twists his mustache while a damsel is on the railroad tracks whispered, "jackpot" into my ear. I whispered back, "no crap!" Angelique said, "who are you talking to?" We have a lot of conversations similar to that.

The other day she got all dolled up and looked unbelievable. She asked for the big, blue ballgag purposely, and the second the camera rolled she started drooling. In the video you can see it streaming out of her face, glistening on her bosom and strewn across her thighs. It was everywhere, and it looked sweet. That gag is going to make plenty of appearances from now on, and poor Angelique is going to be drooling ... a lot!

Oh, and if you care to see proof check out Angelique in She Drooled All Over Herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment