Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stacie wrapped up for the holidays!


I often don't really know where a sequence is going until it happens. I have a girl tied up and struggling in what I call the basic tie. That's the tie where the girl is already tied up, but things can get much worse. Her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees keep her somewhat compliant and her ballgag keeps her somewhat quiet. It's a great way to start because you can do so many things to make it more challenging.

That's where my bad guy mode kicks into gear. I film that first part and that part of me watches how the girl is struggling, and I think, "how can I keep her from getting to the phone, getting scissors or attracting attention?" I jump in with more rope and just go for it. Before you know it the poor thing is just a wiggling pile of flesh and rope on the ground with a look on her face that is half play-acting and half, "holy shit Ted, why?"

That happened with Stacie Snow earlier this year. We decided on a nice blouse and skirt combo and some nifty blue high heels. I put her in the basic tie and told her to struggle until I figured out the next part. She wiggled and grunted and stayed in the chair all the time. The bad guy mode kicked in and whispered that the chair is too comfortable and tied her into a fold tie. Then the bad guy thought it was too hard to see her face and that chair is way too comfy. I dumped her on the ground, and she tried to kick me. Bad move ... soon poor Stacie was cinched into a tight balltie with her face wrapped in tape. She wasn't making much noise and she was moving even less. Every effort just exhausted her to the point where she could barely lift her head.

Some models hate ballties and some love them. Regardless there is one thing that is certain. It offers the most limited movement of almost any tie including the hogtie. It exhausts you quickly and done right there is no escape. Check out Stacie Snow in Roped Readhead Balltied in Blue Shoes and see how poorly she fared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment