Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nyxon wearing a double-sided nylon thong


I wrote a thank you letter to the folks at Fetishcon yesterday. Angelique had already thanked them, but they allowed us to have a suite and as I go through more and more video from the shooting I realize more and more how fucking awesome it was that they did that. I don't just drop the f-bomb lightly. They did me a solid, and I can't thank them enough. Mike and Vesta ... you both rock! The funny thing is I've only seen Mike in a hot tub and never met Vesta ... although I remember role-playing with her on yahoo chat a long time ago. I'm looking forward to getting to chat with them more!

I've already put up a clip that I shot with Nyxon in that suite, and today I put up the second clip we shot. She wore kick-ass vintage lingerie but with no panties. I made a double-sided thong for her which is what I call a crotchrope lol. Man that thing was tight, she probably hated me ... or loved me. I'm not sure how she swings on crotchropes. I brought her into the room in a tight reverse prayer, tied her legs and then left for a bit. She tried to hop away, but I carried her back into the room and made sure she stayed put by balltying her. I'd never done a balltie with a reverse prayer and it looked mighty uncomfortable. Of course the tape wrapping over her ballgag probably didn't help. Check out Nyxon in She Wore Nylon Stockings and Nylon Rope if your into vintage clothing, hot brunettes and rope that is rock-hard tight.

I do have a request though. I'm thinking of doing some webcam shows with Ms. Kithos. If anyone would be interested in that, please let me know at tedmichaelsdamsels@gmail.com and we'll schedule a showing sometime in the next week or so. I was thinking of doing 30 minutes where I show how our typical play sessions go ... 3 or so positions with a lot of roping and groping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment