Popular with Other Fans

Monday, December 13, 2010

I can see your face ... at least half of it

The interesting thing about bondage video is that everyone's hair gets in their face. It used to drive me nuts. You spend all this time finding cute gals and coaching them to make sure their face can be seen by the camera and the damn hair is always blocking the gag and their eyes. I suppose it's my fault for liking long hair and preferring positions where the girls are on the ground but even sitting positions have hair issues. The girl will throw their head around and push their chin into their chest. Sixty seconds later you have a tightly tied body with a clump of messy hair sitting on top of it.

My solution has always been to grab the hair, pull it back and do the gag over the hair. It holds the hair in place with the exception of maybe a tuft or two that dangle and look great. This gets into a great debate I've had with people over the years. I get emails and chat messages, "please put the gag strap under their hair." Everyone has a preference, and I respect that some folks like hair over the gag. My preference is born of personal like and professional need though.

Professionally I want to see the girl's face. The most important thing to me is expression, and I need to see those eyes. It's also much easier for the model to breath when their hair isn't tickling their face. Last but not least hair in the eyes is the number one reason I have to stop filming and help a model out. There is nothing worse than a active sequence that is rolling along and the model stopping and mumbling something about hair in the eyes. Tied up people are on a clock. Two minutes adjusting damn hair is two minutes of lost video.

Personally I just plain like it better. My icon is Sally Roberts. She defined the damsel in distress for me and the many images of her hair tucked into the gag strap is something I can never get out of my mind. Add my rampant use of tight gauze and tape wraps and you have hair under the gag almost every time. I do make exceptions: tape strips over wadding for example; but you're almost always going to have that hair tucked with my shots.

That comes to another thing I just adore. I call it half face. It's when the model has her mouth packed full with a rubber ball, a ballgag or wadding and then gauze or tape is wrapped widely over her lower face. All you see is the top of her face and you can tell she is dealing with a lot in her mouth. To me a great gag is as important as a great tie. Coincidentally half-face only happens with the gag over the hair.

A great half-face scene is with Amaya Solice above. We frogtied her, ballgagged her and then wrapped a whole roll of black gauze over the lower part of her face. It kept her quiet and lets you see those beautiful eyes. You can check it out at Amaya Solace in Feisty Frogtie Leads to Naked Hogtie if you like ... or not, it's a free world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment