Popular with Other Fans

Monday, January 24, 2011

Tickle Tickle

I'll admit that I like this image because it has depth. I've always drawn comic book pages and as such shoot dramatic angles when it suits the mood. This one was nice because I'm in the background, Amaya is in the foreground and I'm reaching the entire depth. It just implies action to me even though it's a a screen shot.

As for the image, it is a tickling scene if you couldn't guess from the ham-fisted title. I've worked with a lot of ticklish gals, and I find it fun to shoot. I just tend to shoot things that a little grittier, so I don't get a chance to indulge myself that often. I find it more realistic that a captor would grope somebody than tickle them. The first time I worked with Amaya though she told me multiple times that the only time she drooled was when she was tickled. Oddly, she squirmed a lot but never drooled ... boo!

Because of my penchant for grittiness, I always pass on the tickling in favor of spanking and such. I really don't know how people feel about tickle fetish and wish I could get some feedback. If I knew it was popular or not, I'd love to do more of it. Until then this screen shot is from the only tickling clip I've done amazingly. It starts Amaya Solace and is called Tied and Tickled Tart. Yes, I like alliteration!

No comments:

Post a Comment