Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sometimes losing a bet is a win


I shot again with Kerri Taylor recently and have to say again that I'm amazed at the material I get out of her. We were chatting about some crazy stuff people had tried to get her to do, and I quipped that I'd better cross that off the list for today. She responded with I can try what I want because she knows I'll get her out fast if she needs relief.

In the middle of shooting I was explaining a position, and she started teasing me about it. Granted it was a chicken wing hogtie and frogtie, but she really thought it sounded silly. I told her that it's a no-joke position, the kind that is agony from the start and hell near the finish. She told me that she could take anything, so we made a little bet. If she could hold out for 6 minutes from the time I finished tying, I'd make the last set an easier one. If she had to bail, she owed me one more short set at the end of the day.

The banter was playful until we got to the chicken wing. Her elbows were already smashed together and when those wrists went up to her shoulders she knew it was going to be a challenge. By the time I did that extra pull on the hogtied to get things tight she was already making noises of strain. We got the gag on and away we went. My job was to move the camera around her and get the right panning. She really couldn't do much. The position basically made her furniture. She wiggled her fingers and a foot, but she mostly made pained grunts.

Her face showed the strain and as minutes ticked by she was really gutting things out. I gave her the option to bail multiple times, but she wouldn't let me. After 6 minutes I lifted her head up and told her to say, "I win, you suck!" She didn't sound happy. I ungagged her and she begged me to be quick. I could hear in her voice she was just about to lose it, so I cut her elbows. I filmed the complete untying so people would know just how hard models have to work for these positions. She could have tapped out at any time and basically put herself through hell to one-up me. And she did. She won! Of course, I won too because the video made a killer clip of what happens when a rigger and a model decide to go toe-to-toe.

Check out Kerri Taylor in Tied to the Point of Tears if you want to see a great position, some real agony and how far Ms. Taylor will push herself to make me lose!

2 comments: