Popular with Other Fans

Sunday, January 16, 2011

HeavenLee


I had the pleasure of working with HeavenLee a number of times, but I've never released any footage of her. She passed on several years back, and I just didn't have the heart to publish material of someone I liked as a person, enjoyed working with and was no longer with us. I guess it felt a bit morbid and made me a little sad. I mean when she was at her worst I sent her a bunch of free XBox games and would get emails about how it was great of me because she couldn't get out of bed.

I was going through some of the material recently, and it changed my mind. Something that happens when you shoot is that the camera stays on sometimes when you're untying someone and you're just chatting. There were conversations where she talked about how much she loved bondage, relished the challenge of tight restraint and wanted to become one of the best bondage models in the business. She'd have a huge smile and laugh and then tease me about how I tied too loose. It made me realize that I hadn't been focusing on the HeavenLee full of life.

That's when I came across this tape. She had been sick for several months and I was the the first person she'd shot with in almost 4 months. She came in and told me that she wanted to be tested, she needed to know she could still hold up. I was a bit apprehensive, but she assured me it was alright. I tied her tight, cocooned her in a black sheet and did a scene where she was carried upstairs and put through her paces. She grunted and writhed cocooned, then dressed, then topless and then hogtied. She was non-stop motion for over 30 minutes where her elbows were welded bone-to-bone and the hogtie was merciless. She definitely still had it! She kept wriggling until she had nothing left. That's the HeavenLee I'm going to remember now. She wanted to be one of the best and goddammit she is.

Check out HeavenLee in Bagged Beauty Tested and Bested to get a glimpse of one of the best bondage models anyone could have had the pleasure to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment