Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hogtied and Hurting

You know that you put a lot of rope on someone when you keep extra rope on hand just in case but you still have to go get even more. The last time I had to do that was when I had about 600 feet on Angelique Kitos for her version of the hogtie challenge! I used 200 feet alone for her arms on that one.

That happened with this hogtie as well. It was supposed to be a 300-foot hogtie challenge for a custom video request, something I've done a number of times. As such, I had 400 feet handy just in case. After I had her arms almost completely encased in rope, I knew I was going to run short so I had to break out 100 feet more to finish the tie!

It sounds like a lot of rope, but that thin cord goes fast. I like a lot of coverage on these ties, so it takes at least twice as much of the cord as it does the nylon rope I normally use. Thirty bucks in cotton cord doesn't sound like much but for one position that's a lot of rope! I can get 1000 feet of nylon rope for that much. It's worth it though. The challenges are fun ... correction, fun for me. They also seem to be popular with people.

So, what's notable about this sequence. Oh yeah, 500 feet of rope and a jacked hogtie! Kerri Taylor did a wonderful job on this one aptly dubbed 500 Feet Equals Hogtied and Hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment