Popular with Other Fans

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hogtied Hottie and Microwave Madness


Ever notice that almost everything in the world uses a different kind of light bulb? I have. Ever notice that the things that you use almost all of the time have the type of bulbs you just can't go to the store and grab? I have. I ran into this with my strobes a bit back. They modeling lamps look like regular bulbs but no, they have a wacky wattage that required me to special order them. I ran into this with my television recently. I couldn't even order the bulb for that. Well I could, but I couldn't get the retailer/repair pricing which doubled the price. As such the television has been sitting at the repair shop for weeks. Now the microwave bulb goes out. How hard can that be to replace? I mean, it's just tiny, 3-way bulb. Hell, that's the worst of the bunch. The bulb needs to be ordered from the manufacturer.

That's why I decided to work on a clip based on the idea of someone getting their just desserts rather than misfortune falling on them. I released a story called Date with Welded Elbows a bit back. It's actually the second part of a series where two Sisters are set to inherit some money. One wants it all though and hires a goon to keep her Sister occupied during the reading of the will, thereby forfeiting her claim to half of a fortune. The sinister scheme backfires though when she has the audacity to question the ability of her hired man to get the job done. He shows her he's up to the task with tight ropes and welded elbows.

It was the first time I'd worked with Victoria and the first time she ended up in a jacked hogtie precariously balanced on a chair. I'll give it to her though. She drooled like hell and never broke character as the strands flew everywhere. See Victoria Ashley's first shoot appearance with me and discover how Date with Welded Elbows came to be in He Crushed My Elbows Because I Wanted Proof.V

No comments:

Post a Comment