Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No escape


I've always been a huge fan of predicament bondage, but that sort of thing is up to interpretation. That makes it important for me to explain my personal view of predicament bondage. Yes, it includes the damsel in distress scenarios of "will she get loose in time" and "will they arrive to save her in time." My interpretation though has grown through the years as I've experienced more and more ties.

I have a personally philosophy of pushing people's limits. No, that does not mean I tie them up until they cry and then I let them go. That's not pushing a limit, it's exceeding a limit and then pulling back from it. There's a market for that and some folks that produce great material around it. I'll leave that to them. To me pushing a limit is taking somebody up to the edge of what they thought they were capable of and then letting them decide to go past that edge. I love when someone is exhausted at 10 minutes but decides to keep rolling for 15.

That's not the only example though. When someone is tied up the endorphins and adrenaline kick in and they became somewhat like super women. You have a period where you can responsibly get great material out of them if they allow it. Okay, so what does this mean. When you tie someone up there's a give and take of layering on restraint and making sure that the model is cool with things. However if you talk to them in the right way and put things on at the right pace they start feeling more flexible and resilient. They'll let you amp it up a bit more. That's when you get the best results. You're bending them but not breaking them ... and the results are wonderful. They struggle like hell until the adrenaline wears off and then realize, "holy shit he made me into a Russian gymnast."

I had a recent experience like that with Stacie Snow. Her elbows touch because she's tough and flexible, but I never really weld her elbows because she's a wiggler and a little space lets her do her thing. We were doing a scene with layers and I taped over the rope to cover the knots. A cool thing about electrical tape is it's somewhat elastic. That means even though I left a little room with the rope that tape squeezed her elbows together, no crushed them together. And she lasted forever. She went from couch to floor, struggled, rolled and even lied on those welded elbows without even saying ouch. And then the adrenaline wore off and she was done.

That's predicament bondage. We bent the limits without breaking them and got a scene where at the end she was totally spent and totally at her captor's mercy. Luckily I'm a nice guy, so I let her go! Check out Stacie Snow in Stuff My Mouth and Cinch My Body so the I Can't Call the Cops if a mile of rope and tape with a full hooding is your cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment