Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Balltie from Hell!


Sometimes I go back through video and think to myself, "how the hell did I get away with that?" It actually happens quite a bit. There's a lot of give and take in making video where you have to feel (no pun intended) you're way through the sequence. You sense when to pull back or just as importantly push a little farther. Before you know it the damsel is in one hell of a bind (pun intended).

I've had the pleasure of working with Sammie Sparks several times. On first glance most people will immediately fixate on her giant breasts. Okay, on first glance all people will fixate on her giant breasts. She paid a lot for them, so I can't fault anyone for that. However, she's the perfect damsel. She's tough as nails, open to a real challenge and pretty much never says cut. That last part is very useful when you do take-downs on video. During photo sets it's very easy for someone to say, "that's a bit tight." During video it's just as easy, but Sammie never seems to do that. She just goes with the flow ... she would say a real damsel has no choice, so she figures neither should she. Don't get me wrong, that's not a free pass to being a jerk ... it just means that if you stay close enough to the line of comfort she'll let you go past it for the sake of the video.

The first time I worked with her I focused a lot on breast bondage and a capture. I mean, I'd be stupid not to. On our next shoot I wanted to focus more on some nice rope bondage with on-screen tying but also more predicament bondage. We started out with a complete tie on camera. I can't mention this enough but on-screen tying is far tighter than off-camera. When the girl is struggling you have to cinch it more to keep it from falling off, and you get a much tighter tie. Soon she was completely helpless, her tits were tied hella-tight and she was ballgagged with a gauze cover and blindfold. Believe it or not, that was the easy part. We moved into a balltie on a chair where she was hooded with a trainer gag over that and her head was tied back. Add spanking and it wasn't much fun for Ms. Sparks. Finally, we hogtied her, balanced her on an end table and tied her head back again.

Sammie was as they say spent. She mentioned something about a hot bath and a glass of wine which means I did a great job of bending her without breaking her. If you like giant tied tits, a hot bod, tons of man-handling and three great sequences, check out Sammie Sparks in He Made My Tits Bulge.

2 comments: