Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Auburn Arachnid


I've dabbled in comics for as long as I can remember. I drew a lot before photography kicked into gear and did a number of bondage portraits, a ton of bondage drawings and a fair number of bondage comics. I even did a portrait of Ashley Renee she had hanging at her home for a bit. I'll post that up at some point if I can dig out the scan!

During the comic days I had a number of staple characters I created and one of them was the Auburn Arachnid. Unfortunately my naming conventions dated back to when I was eight when ham-fisted monicers ripe with alliteration seemed oh so awesome. This heroine was a reporter by day and a red-haired fighter of crime at night. She did a story on a meteorite impact and found out the thing gave her enhanced strength and balance. Her room-mate was a scientist and harnessed the power of the stone with the electronics in wrist bands. Yes, the room-mate got tied up a lot :)

Anyhow, the character has been around for decades. She started tied up in burning warehouses, to bombs and to other manners of diabolical devices. By the time I was in my late teens and early 20s she usually ended up gagged with her panties and tied with her ankles up by her ears. Funny how things like that change.

Flash forward to today. Now keep in mind that I enjoy developing bondage material. I have no plans on developing super-heroine material, but when Kendra James came to visit I couldn't resist. She was doing material for a friend that has a super-heroine site, and I've always loved Kendra's super-heroine work. After a bit of my usual material I decided the opportunity to have Kendra and a trunk full of costumes would never come again. To my surprise, all the components were in place and with Kendra being a redhead the Auburn Arachnid came to life ... an then got tied up, groped and yes, had her ankles tied up by her ears.

Here's the teaser:

Kendra James has gotten herself some power bands, a belt, high-heeled boots, a black spandex catsuit and a mask. The redheaded reporter decides it's time to fight crime! Her first foray into the field though breeds disastrous results. She finds hidden files on a phone but not the taser built into it. Shocked into unconsciousness and her power bands fried, she is tied, groped, gagged, stripped, spanked and finally unmasked. It seems someone collects superheroines and naked on your back with your ankles tied to your neck means your going into the collection.

Here's the video: Kendra James in Superheroine: Roped, Groped and Revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment