Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tomiko in Tight Trouble


When you have so much backlog of material, the process of coming up a new clips to put up can be an interesting process. Do I put up something from this year or do I dig into the archives and go back eight years? Do I want on-screen tying, abduction fantasy or just a really tight position with fervent struggling? Sometimes though it is just random.

I was tweeting yesterday and it was suggested I might want to follow Tomiko. I knew I had footage of her from last year, but I couldn't remember all the details. After reviewing it I felt like a fool for not having put it up already. Tomiko is a great model and a superb actress, and the clip had it all; there was tight restraint, forced stripping, groping, on-screen gagging, on-screen tying and a ton of struggling. It's difficult to get so many elements into a clip sometimes. Either I forget something or the model gets tired or there is an equipment issue. This shoot though we got it all, so I'm putting it up today.

As for other news, the super-heroine custom is still on for this week, Angelique had the coolest idea for a shoot I've heard in a long time (you'll have to wait, I'm not giving it away) and I'll be putting together not one but two DVD videos with all footage shot in smoking hi-res HDV. As for DVDs, I have a story I've wanted to shoot for a while and I'm going to work on Angelique to help me out with it when time allows.

Finally, what a difference a day makes. Two days ago I was doing back flips because I got a web site up and going. Yesterday I was crest-fallen because a couple serious issues with the site popped up, that I did not think could be resoled; however yesterday a solution presented itself, and I am happy with how things are working now. That doesn't mean I'm done though, not by a long shot. Everything is a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment