Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I like drool


I'm sort of fascinated by how things change when it comes to fetish tastes. The term I use is that your tastes will "graduate." I say that because my experience is that people's likes start at some base and then evolve; they tend expand and intensify. What do I mean? I used to like simple bondage that promoted a certain innocence and that graduated into ultra-strict bondage as I realized that it's not really being tied up if the girl gets loose. I'd have people wiggle around, they'd get loose and I'd think, "damn I'm a really bad villain, let's fix that." I felt a little guilty at first, but I started to enjoy the intricacy with rope work that strict bondage allowed. Where am I going? Well, I used to not like drool until at some point my tastes graduated. What could be more helpless than a damsel in ultra-strict restraint, her jaws straining with a huge ballgag and so helpless she can't even stop from drooling all over herself.

With that in mind I give you Wenona in Weld Her to That Chair and letting loose some strands of drool that would have made it to the floor if the chair and her crotch hadn't gotten in the way. Wenona is a gal in total control of her body. She is tanned, toned and can kick your ass. About 200 feet of ultra-cinched rope and a fat ballgag though, and she had zero control ... a helpless lass able to do little more than wiggle ... and yes, drool all over herself!

And now I'm back to getting a custom script out for a look-see, working on samples and as always editing clips!

No comments:

Post a Comment