Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Left Elbow, Meet Right Elbow

The first time I saw somebody's elbows together behind their back I couldn't fathom how it was even physically possible. I grew up in a small town. Hell, we didn't even have a gymnastics squad ... sure, some of the cheerleaders could do splits but there was nothing like this in the routines. These were the innocent years before I knew about forward and backward facing shoulders, double-jointed gals and overall flexibility.

As I became exposed to more bondage material though it became obvious that it was possible and that it looked shit hot. The majority of your hand mobility comes from the shoulders and the elbows. When you weld them together that equals a whole lot of helplessness. The first time I ever got elbows to touch on a gal was with Julie Simone about 12 years ago. I looked so young she actually joked about wanting to see my ID. She said she needed some tight stuff for possible work in California, so the floodgates had opened. Over the next two days we shot and her elbows were welded every which way: strappado, hogtie, chair ties and even taped wrist to elbow. That sold me on the concept, and it's been a staple from then on.

Angelique introduced me to Kerri Taylor a while back and I've loved shooting with her ever since. Tough as nails, her elbows weld without any issue and she can hold it for a long time. That makes for great video. As you can see I seldom miss an opportunity to get into the shot and inspect my handy work. In the clip this screen shot was taken from she struggled so hard that the chair did a complete 360 and moved all the way across the room ... but those elbows stayed glued the entire time. Check out Kerri Taylor in Chesty and Chair-tied to see for yourself ;)

In other areas, last night I managed to get an iPod store up on C4S featuring five of my best sellers. All of them are on my iPhone and the quality is incredible! Check them out at Ted Michaels Damsels - iPod ... or don't,

No comments:

Post a Comment