Popular with Other Fans

Monday, October 25, 2010

Suckin' hind wind


If you're not from my part of the country the title probably doesn't mean much too you. If you are then you know it means being way behind in the race, the race today being my task list. I've gotten a lot done but nothing from my primary list. I guess I should be happy finding a spun aluminum pole with no wobble for the post-tie rig and coming up with a no-marring fastening system that relies about 3 bucks in hardware. I had hoped to be working on some RM versions of clips based on a request from a frequent customer (why RM I don't know, the quality is such bleh). The customer is always right thought, so he'll get his wish.

I'm also way behind for my clips for today, but I did get some work done on my first video release. I don't have a name, but it focuses on 3 gals with ample breasts, so don't be surprised if it has "Busty" somewhere in the title. The first gal will be Kerri Taylor who I work with often and appears multiple times on my clip store. Her work on Chesty and Chairtied is the update today which will also appear in all it's 1080p, hi-res glory on the first video over at C4S when it's ready. I'm thinking of adding a bosomy blond and the wonderful JJ Plush as well. Time will tell!

Before that though it's back to the pole tie rig for the custom shoot where Angelique Kitos will appear as a plucky and yet unlucky heroine that gets caught snooping, tightly tied to a vertical pole and made to suffer the indignation of a big vibrator welded to her sensitive areas. After that, I'll work on some classic material of Maria Shadoes being abducted, man-handled, put in one hell of a hogtie and then hung from a hotel door like a side of beef in a meat locker.

No comments:

Post a Comment