Popular with Other Fans

Friday, October 22, 2010


I woke up way too early today, so I got to work way too early. Before the coffee kicks in my brain is best suited to repetitive and mundane tasks which is great for redoing all the links on a dozen html pages. That didn't quite wake me up enough to make some needed JavaScript fixes though and that puts me into the photo/screenshot sorting zone.

With a ton to go through, it's more of a task than you'd think to pick the ones you feel are best suited to speak of the essence of a clip. I know, I know ... poor me having to go through all that footage of totally helpless women.

I had this cool moment the other day when I needed to record voice-overs for a super-heroine video I'm editing. I usually just record audio onto a tape with the camcorder to make sure the audio levels match the original footage. I pulled out what I thought was a blank tape that really had footage on it. I mean, footage of clover clamps and a duct tape hogtie with full nylon encasement. How the hell do you lose track of something like that? That baby went up onto C4S fast.

Here's my favorite part of the video. It is impossible to recognize the girl because of the full nylon encasement and duct tape everywhere, but that's the beautiful Angelique Kitos. Why would anyone take somebody that smoking and totally hide every part of her like that? I know it seems crazy, but the result was incredible. I mean the video of it is hot but to be there and see it in person ... well, now I am the lucky one. I'm even luckier that she still lets me tie her up after putting her through that! All the sweaty action is in Angelique in Mummified and Vibrated.

Revisiting the clip I have a feeling that I'll be digging out the box marked "Pantyhose/Stockings" a bit more often in upcoming shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment