Popular with Other Fans

Friday, October 22, 2010

JJ Plush ... truly born to be bound


I wanted to work with JJ Plush for 2 years and snagged just one hour with her at Fetishcon in 2009. We got along great and our styles fit like a glove. That made it easy to book basically an entire day of trades and paid shoots. We did some incredible work, her sporting the 3" ballgag I made for her the entire time.

If you don't like drool stay away from the stuff we shot. She's great with drool and that gag makes for a lot of mess leaking out of her mouth. The first set we shot I wanted to be a standard tie. Well, standard for me being a 3" ballgag, elbows welded together and arms crushed to torso at the chest and waist. I took the number of photos I wanted and almost jokingly asked if she'd be willing to shoot some video. A fervent nod and 20 minutes later we had a full 15 minutes of mauling, struggling, drooling, breast bondage and a jacked hogtie all done on camera.

I have a lot more from that day, and I'm working to get her here for a multi-day shoot in November. If you chat with her or visit her yahoo club tell her she needs to do it ... that gal needs to be roped up and although I am biased I do it the right way. The video is called JJ Plush in Breast Bound and Bundled.

No comments:

Post a Comment