Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still champion ...


Today has been a cluster of odds-n-ends. After being sick for 3 days with some sort of crud, I've still been muddling through on a dozen projects at once, all high priority. I got the site up and live only to discover that the way it was being handled sucked big and hard and needs to be reworked. I have a work-around and have my fingers crossed it goes into place before the site actually gets crawled ... otherwise the search engines will see two duplicate sites and I'll look like a spammer (and I hate spammers).

I did manage to finish the pole tie rig or more specifically the mechanism to attach it without marring the walls. That baby is gonna get some use! I also took some pics of it for the custom requester along with the outfit he'd like to see. I dropped the ball on contacting him about things this weekend, so I hope he'll still want to proceed. I'll shoot it one way or another, either for him or for a video and some C4s ... I'm hoping it's for the customer though. I hate when things fall through because I get away from my checklist.

As usual I did some stats checking and my #1 clip from week one of the store and every week following is still Angelique in Hogtie from Hell. I don't see how anything is going to dethrone it because it sells once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment