Popular with Other Fans

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Miracle of Modern Medicine

Where would we be without modern medicine. Yes, there is compelling data that life expectancy has not gone up because of medicine but more likely to improved access to quality food and living conditions. However I do like that my sinus infections go away faster and I have something for aches and pains other than just alcohol.

Regardless, modern medicine has brought the bondage word countless advances. I thought nothing could get better than co-flex with all it's stretchy, self adhering goodness, but then those medical folks had to invent a tape that adheres like glue but doesn't rip off your skin. Even better it doesn't stick to hair. Now all my captives get a full head wrap at least once with tape all the way around. Take poor the poor girl here for example. The ballgag was bad enough but then we add several layers of tape around her head. First, the gag is going nowhere. Second, saliva leakage equals zero ... try choking on that while sitting on a hitachi magic wand. Finally, it's like rubber. It stretches and then squeezes even more than co-flex. And so medical profession, I salute you. Oh, and lest I forget the poor gal gagged to the max and having multiple orgasms is the talented Randy Moore in Taught Bondage and Bad Vibrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment