Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nyssa and Taylor, Double the Damsels Double the Fun


I tend to avoid two-girl shoots because of logistics. I have to move the camera around a lot and paying attention to who might be struggling out of frame is fairly taxing. Then I have to combine that with moving the camera around a lot and it becomes a bit tricky to make sure you have two damsels struggling in each frame as opposed to a damsel and half of a damsel with her head sticking into the unknown.

I had some trepidation about the idea when Nyssa Nevers suggested I work with her traveling companion Taylor Rae, but Nyssa won me over when she said that if I told her where to stay she'd flop around but always stay in frame. And she did! The exotic beauty was always in frame and struggled like hell. She made it easy to concentrate on Taylor during her bondage sequence with no worries that Nyssa would get cropped out somehow. The video was one of the better sequences I filmed that year. Two girls very different: one blond and one brunette, one exotic and one girl-next-door.

It was a fun shoot on many levels. Both girls were charming to work with, I got a great struggle sequence with Nyssa in the beginning, I used panty gags for the first time, I got to man-handle two-girls at once and I did my first on-screen forced orgasm with Nyssa. It is a LONG video that demands a DVD release and the clip may have to be cut down to be palatable to some. However Nyssa Nevers and Taylor Rae in Trouble for Two: Ropes, Gropes and Orgasms is now available as a clip. Warning: If you don't like two beautiful women stripped down to just shoes getting panty gagged with tape head wraps and then worked over stay away from this clips. Great job Nyssa and Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment