Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nobody gets away ... most of the time


My motto of tight tight tight means that nobody escapes until I let them get out. I mean, what good is strict bondage if the ropes fall off or the gal gets loose somehow? Of course, that was before I found out a lot of folks like a nice escape video.

I tried to put my head around it and decided that the best way to do it was to make the model work for it. I'd make things a little easier by not totally jacking the position. Don't get me wrong, the gals are tied tight, but I wasn't a complete bastard by tying them up into a hogtie and saying, "get loose, I'll be over here by the camera until you do." Another aspect was to use dull scissors; I'd make the girls saw their way out and get a nice little reaction to the scissors not working as well. Finally I decided on a frogtie. There's really no comfortable way to sit upright on a hardwood floor in a frogtie, and sitting upright is the only way you're having a chance of getting loose.

Kerri Taylor wasn't the first model I've "allowed" to get loose, but her attempt was a fun one to film. She was all over the place: sitting up with knees splayed, on her side and even arching on her back to get at her ankle ropes. She certainly made it dynamic. With her elbows tied using her hands to work the scissors was a challenge, and it took her a lot longer than she expected. She asked at the start if I'd get enough video, and I assured her that I would. After 12 minutes of struggling before even getting the elbows free, she saw my point. I called it Hurting to Be Free because a model can struggle and stay within a certain comfort zone; however it is impossible to cut yourself free from an elbows-tied frogtie on a hardwood floor without it stinging a bit. Kudos to her. Despite the veins popping out of her forearms she eventually go out ... I did give her the scissors though.

The rest of the day is a busy one. I need to render out a lengthy video of Angelique Kitos, a version of her Hogtie from Hell where all the restraint being applied is shown. I'd forgotten there was a portion where she felt woozy and meditated her way through it to finish the video. Add to that photo samples, promotional work and some DVDs and it's going to be a slammed couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment