Popular with Other Fans

Friday, November 5, 2010

Bound and gagged blond


This morning I needed something to do while my brain woke up, so I sorted and cataloged my DV tapes. I learned some things. I learned that I have a lot of video shot. I learned that I'm terrible at labeling and providing descriptions with the tapes. I learned that my obsessive need to keep all model releases filed and up-to-date is a huge thing. learned that I have some kick-ass video with capture sequences, transport sequences and multiple positions where the restraint is changed on-screen. Oh, and it's all tight as a drum rigging! I also learned that I used to use vibrators ... A LOT. I can probably do daily updates for 6 months and not have to shoot lol. I will of course continue shooting though ... I finally have a formula that I like and there's no way I'll pass on talent like Kerri Taylor, Nyxon, JJ Plush or Lola Lynn when the roll into town.

This afternoon I'll need to focus on putting together some DVDs though. I've had a goal of getting a couple full-length films up to see if anyone has any interest in HDV format of my material or if they just prefer clips. Time will tell. My top priority is finishing up a custom DVD and shipping it off. That gives me time to start a new one if anyone is interested (wink).

The bound and gagged blond pictured is Amaya Solace. I've seen her at a lot of sites, but I've never seen her in quite the style of rigging that I perform. I have this knack for getting people into a real bind without them getting pissed off at me. We've shot twice, so there's much more video to come. Amaya is very vocal and a constant wiggler which makes for great damsel video. You can see her first installment as a Ted Michaels' captive in Feisty Frogtie Leads to Naked Hogtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment