Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, November 6, 2010

New formats and old treasures


I love that the video of Amaya has been selling so well. She struggles great and has a girl-next-door look that just makes root for her to get loose ... she never does, but it's damn fun watching her try. Thank you to everyone who's been picking up the clip of her. I've done two day shoots with her, so there are plenty more clips of Amaya to follow in the coming months.

My home site continues to get more traffic, so it will be time for some updates over there soon. My goal is for it to get 100 hits a day before I do weekly updates. Check out www.tedmichaelsdamsels.com and make me do updates!

The biggest challenge I faced putting up a clips store wasn't material, it wasn't the balls to do it and it wasn't any concern about how things might go with the store. Oddly, the challenge was figuring out the best format to use for the clips. I originally planned on several formats to accommodate PCs, Apples and mobile devices. Then I decided on MPEG2 because it works "everywhere." I get great results, but I've had a couple people indicate some codec problems. So much for working everywhere. So now what? A friend over at FetLife specifically requested a WMV version of a clip with Stacie Snow, so I put up the WMV version today just so he could see the clip. Wow, the quality is a lot better than what I'd expected. No wonder so many people use it for their clips lol. I'm actively considering putting up WMV from now on.

Yesterday I cataloged "old treasures" for a couple hours. How do I put this? When people were shooting for image sites a decade ago I was shooting DV video. I have a lot of tapes, and those tapes have a lot of bondage on them. I wanted to start putting things out with my recent work, but I've always planned on interweaving that with the early material. Out come the old treasures! Look for an update from the archives tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment