Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Superheroines and Spandex


The last couple of days have kept me hopping, and it's hard to believe that I couldn't find the time to update the blog the other day. That's the case though. On top of domestic items and a hockey game, I shot a custom with the lovely Angelique Kitos where she played a ravishing masked crime fighter. In this case though she was pole-tied with about 2oo feet of nylon rope and fought the vibrator in her crotchrope. I'll put some pictures of that up after the customer sees them; it's a bit gauche to show everyone before you show the person who paid for it! Ms. Kitos does make a great superheroine though, and I think we'll work that into the rotation in the future for her C4S store.

I do have to admit though that most of my time has been spent on "domestic" issues. My fellow photographers and models out there can attest that life is not always ropes and struggling. The laundry needs to get done, the dishes still pile up in the sink and the floors get dirty. How's that for glamorous?

My excitement for the week is with my new continuous lighting set up. The last time I looked at anything other that halogen lighting the cost was in the 4 figures range. When a shop light at Lowes costs $35 it's not a hard decision to make. AK kept telling me my lights wash people out (which adds to my post-production time), and I finally listened to her and checked out prices. The big conversion of everyone over to fluorescent though means the bulbs have come down drastically in price and the rigs are much cheaper now that more people are making them. The short version is that I am now the proud owner of 3000 watts of cool, soft-boxed lighting. Every model out there that has ever baked like a trussed turkey under my lights is rejoicing lol. I am just dying to get a clip shot with them too!

The image today is Angelique. A little-known secret to everyone except those that read my blog is that I have terrible grammar and like my hero Christopher Walken I refuse to change. AK pointed out my tendency to begin sentences with "however" when I fully know that I should end the last sentence with a semi-colon and then use the "however." However I don't like to do that (smile) and the image is because when she corrects my grammar is always want to get out the bit gag and nipple clamps! Oh, and the image is from Angelique in Mummified and Vibrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment