Popular with Other Fans

Monday, August 22, 2011

A trio of firsts!

This has got to be one of my favorite images of all time. I mean, it's of my wife the lovely Angelique Kithos but I liked it before we even started getting serious. It breaks my heart to this day that there is no video of it, but that's what happens. You shoot video and go to yourself, "that would have made a great photo." Then you're taking photos and you realize that you're missing on on great video. Regardless, I got a wonderful photo and that's all that matters.

The first thing that jumps out at me are that Angelique's expression is perfect. I asked her how she could pull it off and she said at the time she literally hated me. Photographers do this thing that really piss models off. They say they need 5 more shots and then they see an angle that is just too good to pass up so they take 3 more shots. I think this was the 14th or so shot past that, but it was worth it. Anyway, she was sore and hurting and pissed off. She didn't call the safe-word though, so she must have know the material was going to be good.

The next thing that makes it special is that she has wonderful legs. The angle makes them look even longer and they run right up to those pulled-down panties. The really special part is her breasts and arms. She had done some tough bondage, but I was the one that got those elbows to touch. I also convinced her to do real breast bondage. So there she is, shoulders on fire, breasts aching, panties at her knees, drooling on herself and almost 20 shots past the point where she absolutely couldn't take it anymore. And yet she let me keep shooting. It's not a bad day of shooting when your first shoot with someone ends with her elbows toughing, her breasts bound and her naked ass sitting on your couch.

Ted Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment