Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Keeping It Fresh

I just love this picture. There are things that you keep writing into stories over and over that you just never can do. I'm always jotting down transport sequences that involve a crate or container of some sort. That's all well and good until you realize the shoot is tomorrow and the model is 5'10" ... good luck making a crate that big by the next day.

When I got the chance to shoot with Amaya I joke that I would put her in my tub for equipment and drag her around. She said do it, she's tiny enough to fit. And she was! It's kind of funny that I'd planned it for years and it just sort of happens by accident. That's the way most things go though. You have to be flexible because the cool things are often the things you don't plan for. And so it was that poor Amaya is all taped up unconscious, stuffed in a tub and dragged downstairs to be dumped unceremoniously on the carpet. It just goes to show you that if you do something enough eventually all opportunities will come your way.

Amaya in Agent A Is MIA available now!

No comments:

Post a Comment