Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, August 27, 2011

An oldie but a goodie


One of the only reasons I considered starting a clips store was a huge backlog of "vintage" material. Now by vintage material I don't mean movies from the 80s, everything I have ever shot has been DV or higher. It isn't up to the same standards I hold myself to now though with lighting and other equipment. Plus I've learned a lot from the many mistakes I made during those days. Therefor I call them vintage just to put a line between shooting as a hobbyist and shooting professionally.

Back then I was fortunate to work with Sammie Sparks several times. One of the reasons my shoots with her always gave me great material is that her husband was a fabulous cameraman. There was no wasting the model's energy moving tripods around with allowed me to be rougher in my handling of the "damsel" and her husband just knew where to have the camera pointed at all times. He knew how she struggles, so he'd be ready when she'd change positions and get just the right shot.

It still stands out though as a hallmark in someone actually trying to get away.

He Made My Tits Bulge The Take-down courtesy of Ted Michaels Damsels.

No comments:

Post a Comment