Popular with Other Fans

Monday, August 8, 2011

Panty gags it is

I'm not really shocked that my recent poll had panty gags as the winner. If I like something I have to assume that other people will, but it's handy to know that they are the favorite. I used to say I'm putting panties in your mouth to some really odd responses. Now I'll just say that fan polls suggest this is the way to go. Hard to argue with statistics. Even harder to argue with panties taped into your mouth.

It fits in with some of the storyline material I'll be shooting the next couple of months. I've cycled back to classic damsel in distress as of late. I moved away from it for a bit because of an ankle injury that has healed up. It's really hard to do a take-down, on-screen restraint and then carry a girl around when you can't push off on your left ankle. That's not an issue anymore though so the last couple of shoots have featured a lot of hands-on action. I just love shooting a full take-down where the girl is caught unaware, is bound with items on hand and then just can't seem to attract any attention despite her best efforts.

My favorite scene has always been the heels-only motif. A girl starts clothed, gets grabbed, forcibly stripped and during all that ends up bound and gagged with some element of her attire in her mouth. Socks, cloth strips and panties packing pretty faces just doesn't get any better. One of my favorite experiences was shooting Nyssa and Taylor. I grabbed Nyssa sleeping, wrestled with her, stripped her and eventually she was tied and gagged with her own panties wearing only high heels. While being mauled by me Taylor enters to endure the same fate as Nyssa rolls around.

The sequence really speaks to me because of the raw nature of the take-downs and restraints plus the realism. Girls are caught unaware, gagged with their own panties, tied with elements on hand and stripped down to almost nothing. The appearance of a roommate doesn't mean help, it just means two girls sharing the same fate. Pretty panties no longer guard virtue but provide silence instead. Even if they could hop to a window, they are naked ... freedom means showing it all for everyone passing by outside. The mix of realism and potential shame is wonderful. The girls have the choice to let everyone see them naked. Do they days trying to free each other or do they spend hours getting to the window and providing a peep show get free? The choice is up to them.

Image courtesy of Trouble for Two: Ropes, Gropes and Orgasms!

No comments:

Post a Comment