Popular with Other Fans

Monday, February 4, 2013

Put Your Best Foot Forward, Both of You
It often surprises me just how much detail I can remember about something that happened years ago when it involves bondage. I can remember the first time I tied someone up, the first bondage image that really stoked my fire and my first bondage shoot, all with vivid detail. You are full of it Ted. Who said that? Me, you are full of it. Really? I have a heckler in my blog?!? I was unaware that they had started seating anyone yet. I see we have a doubter in the gallery. Read on Mr. Doubting Thomas.

The first time I tied someone up was my next-door neighbor Luann. I was eight, and she was in high school. It was the summer, and she often sunbathed in grass where our two lawns met. She had a purple bikini that really did something for me, even at the age of eight. I lived in a small town, and she babysat for the parents on our street. She most likely babysat for other streets as well, but an eight-year-old is not privy to those details. She watched my Sister and I one night. As she sat there wearing blue jeans, a white and blue floral top and her clogs (it was the 70s after all) we somehow convinced her to play cops and robbers. We wrapped yarn around her ankles and her wrists in front and then kept asking her where she kept her money. Eventually she slid over to the next cushion on the couch and told us to look underneath it. We had stashed a bunch of monopoly money under it, took it and escaped upstairs. I would love to say we left her like that for hours, but we let her go right after that.

The first bondage image that stoked my fire was a water-color by John Willie. The image was off a girl in a white blouse and black skirt strapped to short post with thin straps. Her breasts were exposed, and a woman stood behind her ready to beat her. It was an add The Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline in Penthouse. A friend of mind had "borrowed" some of the magazines from his Father's stash and we were going through them. I tore out the advertisement and kept it for years until it was lost in a move. In high school I actually bought the book and still own the first edition as well as a later print with added content.

My first bondage shoot was in Atlanta with a model named Faith. We shot at a photographer's studio. I remember the lawn being heavily overgrown with old toys mostly obscured in the grass. I thought to myself, "This is where I die!" I could not have been more wrong. The photographer was a great guy and gave me some awesome tips. Faith wore a brown print dress and white heels for the first set. We did a lot of ass up shots before moving on to bra and panty sets in black heels. I kept thinking it unbelievable that anyone would let you tie them up and take pictures. It was a six-hour drive there for a three-hour shoot and then a six-hour drive back. That was back before I started hating driving!

The image above was from my first dual-girl shoot in my current place. Angelique offered to do a two-girl set with Kerri Taylor. I am always a little stricter with Angelique, so she got a big ballgag and her breasts exposed. They both had their elbows welded which back then was more of a challenge for Angelique. These days she can touch her elbows on her own. Back then it took more persuasion and prompted more glares from her. The poor girls spent the entire time tied together. They both commented that I crunched their elbows together which was never seen with their backs to the door. I told them the fans know which got some eye rolling. At the time Angelique hated drooling, and the gag was so big that she could not not hold the drool in her mouth. I remember trying and the massive well of spit pouring forth. She went, "Ewwwww!" as the stream of saliva streamed over her breast. Kerri drooled just as much because I cinched her bit gag so tightly. Angelique kept shaking her head causing the drool to lace over her breasts while Kerri just let it keep flowing in one long strand that went from her lower lip down to her thigh. They both struggled in earnest but were very careful to not cross the streams. I guess models consider drooling on your shoot partner gauche!

Image courtesy of They Wore Tight Skirts And Rope That Hurts with Angelique Kithos and Kerri Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment