Popular with Other Fans

Friday, February 1, 2013

Angelique Gets a Time Out

Lady in Waiting
I am not sure why but my diabolical schemes always seem to go far worse for Angelique than for anyone else. I honestly do not plan things that way, I really do not. She just has this way of putting me into my full Dom mentality. She is wonderfully bratty and defiant which stimulates the part of my brain that goes, "Oh girl, you did not just do that!" That invariably leads to some sort of punishment that nobody else brings upon themselves. Yes I said brings upon themselves. Yes I said punishment.

I had a fun little idea of hanging a rubber mallet from her crotch rope so that as she struggled it would bump into her vagina. She got it loose and knocked it to the floor with her patented and muffled, "Ha ha!" That is her way of saying suck it while tied up. She has every right to do that. A real damsel would not put up with a rubber mallet knocking against their groin. The problem becomes that a real captor would not put up with a damsel laughing at them. That puts me in the awkward position of making sure on film she does not get away with such behavior.

She had it fairly easy sitting on a comfy chair while I assembled the platform dolly. Her legs were rested, and she had a rubber mallet to keep her company. That was not good enough for our little comedian though, so she got a time out. Angelique was forced to stand precariously on her five-inch high heels. She knew the drill. Regardless of balance or the annoyance she stared at the fuse box and remained as quiet and motionless as possible. I often do not realize just how tight I have made the crotch rope until after a shoot, but I do realize they make it very uncomfortable to stand still. That thing rope grinding her panties into a very sensitive area and chaffing between her butt cheeks.

She is a fidgety girl to begin with, and standing still with your arms aching and your poor vagina throbbing is torturous. She knew better though. Her little escapade earlier was good fun but now she was standing in front of a chair. All I had to do was sit in that chair and lift up her skirt. She knew it. Years with me taught her that she was one slip away from an ass smacking that she would not enjoy at all, and she did not want that. The wiggling stopped, the laughing ceased and she stood silently and as motionless as possible staring straight ahead. Long minutes passed as I assembled her next test. Her time out stretched further and further, and she did her best to follow orders ... for once. Of course what more can a gal do when her ass is literally on the line!

Image courtesy of Dolly Ride for Angelique Followed By the Hogtie Platform with Angelique Kithos.

No comments:

Post a Comment