Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Custom Pricing! March Mania, April Aftershock and May Madness!!!

 

For the months of March, April and May I am running a three-part special pricing for customs. I am offering discounts to fans of my two favorite models in strict bondage, to those that enjoy longer customs or for my repeat customers. This is your chance to see your strict bondage fantasy for less than I have ever charged. I am doing this because I want to say thank you to everyone that orders customs from me. I get email after email with people saying times are tough. I hope this helps.

  Two of my favorite models are Angelique Kithos and Hannah Perez. They told me they wanted to do more custom work and asked if I can make that happen. These two damsels consistently deliver high-quality customs and top my sales charts on Clips4Sale. They are ASKING to be tied up tightly, and I would be silly to not make that happen. If we agree on a custom with Angelique or Hannah that lasts 20 minutes or longer you can receive a 10%, 17.5% or 25% discount! During this special the first agreed upon custom with Angelique or Hannah will receive a 10% discount. A second agreed upon custom with either model will receive a 17.5% discount. A third agreed upon custom with either model will receive a 25% discount. If that is not enough after three completed customs every custom with Angelique or Hannah for the rest of 2013 will receive a 25% discount provided their duration is 20 minutes or longer!

In addition any agreed upon custom with Angelique and Hannah appearing together will automatically receive a 25% discount provided the duration is 20 minutes or longer.

Have you already purchased a custom of Hannah or Angelique this year? The next custom you order with either model will get a discount! 

   During this special any custom with a duration of 60 minutes or more will receive a discount of up to $100 for the first 60 minutes and additional discounts for each 10 minutes after the first 60. This applies to any model willing to travel to my area or in an area that I travel to.

   During this special any custom lasting 30 or more minutes will allow you a 10% discount your next custom lasting 20 minutes or more. This offer applies to any model other than Angelique or Hannah, and the model in each custom can be different.

Caveat: Offers do not combine. The most cost beneficial offer will be applied.

Take a look below at what you could be getting. Please email me at tedmichaelsdamsels@gmail.com for more information and to start making your requests to see these two hot ladies totally immobilized!
    Every time you don't order a custom my elbows aren't touching!

    How will my mouth stay packed with panties if I am not working on your custom?

    Caveats: A full list will be provided by email when any custom inquiry is made. The above does not constitute a binding offer until an agreement is made through email by both the custom requester and myself. The above constitutes what is a possibility for the requester should we both come to a mutual agreement. Until then no agreement or responsibility on my part exists. I reserve the right to null and void any offer if I feel that the requester is not acting in good faith.

    1 comment:

    1. I'm interested in custom work but emails to you seem to bounce -- using tedmichaelsdsamsels@gmail.com. Is there a different address I should be using?

      ReplyDelete