Popular with Other Fans

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Question for My Fans

Thin jute cord makes for very still damsels!
I put up a poll concerning a possible pay site of my material. Please look for it to the right if that interests you.

-------------------- ----

I did an update with Angelique showing her very stringently tied in homemade jute core, and a fan requested another look at the restraint. Here you go JT!

I had a great time making the rope. I love to do anything creative and making rope myself not only fits that bill but is a natural progression for my rigging. A great way to keep a girl still is to cinch her in hundreds of feet of thin rope that feels like sandpaper on your skin. It had a great look for video. It has nice elasticity for rigging. It is just thin and uncomfortable enough to make a damsel think twice before she does too much rolling around. Much to Angelique's dismay she has seen a couple new ideas that I wrote up featuring that rope, some perfectly awful predicaments and her very soft and very bare skin!

The rope is much like many things with my work. I like to try to new things and a chance to make something creative always intrigues me. The one thing I have consistently avoided though is a pay site. I dabbled with this a decade ago and never got things off the ground. There really is no reason other than I have always dedicated my time to other things. I have had hosting offers. I have mocked up ideas. I have had people offer to do it for me. I have dabbled with little tests here and there over the years. I have done everything but an actual site, and I think more strongly each day the time has come for that to change.

I know that I have the best fans out there, and all of you get more of a vote than me. The best way to convince me to put up a formal site is to let me know. I have put up a poll. If the response if favorable enough I will devote the time to starting and consistently updating a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment