Popular with Other Fans

Monday, January 23, 2012

Rope Bras - They Lift and Separate

Look Ma, no more sagging!
I've been working a lot with uprezzing which is lingo for taking lower resolution footage and converting it to a higher-quality format. Although the clarity isn't what I'm getting from my HDV camera, the results are none-the-less impressive. Interpolation algorithms (filling in pixels that don't exist in the original media) have really come a long way. It used to be that you could do a dozen things and still have a crappy looking result. Now there are fractal plugins and even the resize/sharpen features in newer versions of Premiere and Vegas do a wonderful job.

The image above is from He Made My Tits Bulge with Sammie Sparks. It was shot at a resolution much lower than what is being shown but there is great clarity and detail. The process takes a long time, but I'm consider re-releasing the video at HDV 1080 dimensions. I feel that as new technology becomes available, it's my job as a producer to explore it and try to make it available to the fans through updated material. I have high hopes that I can use these learnings to bring several of my highly popular DV releases up to HDV without it looking like blurry, blown-up bleh.

As for what's on the schedule for today, Angelique made a comment the other day, "you know, I can fit a lot in my mouth." As a male that statement can mean a lot of things, and the response can get you in trouble. I was saved by her quick follow of, "I want to do an extreme mouth-packing video." That means this afternoon will feature her getting her face stuffed with rubber balls, sponges, socks, panties and cloth until her cheeks bulge. I made even find a devilish way to test the effectiveness of the gags with some outside persuasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment