Popular with Other Fans

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Gentleman Bondager

Allow me to cover you mam up for you Mam!
For years I've had fun calling myself a good guy who does bad things to people. As a joke once I called myself the "Captor with a Conscious." It comes from the even tone that I use in most videos and the almost apologetic attitude I take when I'm being bad to some girls. Some people find it amusing, others condescending and some even endearing. I just find it what comes natural.

Kerri Taylor has always been a favorite damsel of mine. She never stops wiggling and never stops whining. Even better though is that she always reacts. She just doesn't constantly squirm as you tied her, spank her and grope her. She actually queues off of what you are doing and reacts in a way that is very believable. She will look at a rope in horror if you say it's for a crotch rope. She will furrow her brow with concern when you show her a big ballgag. She sells the story.

I worked on a custom request with her where she was a swimsuit pageant competitor with a rival that wanted her out of the business. It was a blast to do because every time I'd go to strip her down she'd react so genuinely. At one point I pulled down part of her top to expose her breast. She looked at her breast and then me with a combination of horror and disgust. I then cover her breast by grabbing it firmly and joked that now her modesty was protected. She turned away with the wonderful reaction above. You can't script things like that.

As far as bantering back and forth and perfect reactions Kerri ranks highly as a favorite model to work with, and the video above is one of my favorite scenes with her!

Image courtesy of Tight Straps Keep the Bikini Contestant Under Wraps with Kerri Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment