Popular with Other Fans

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Don't Know How Pantyhose Work

chrissy daniels strict bondage ted michaels
Is this how these things go on?

Okay, I know how pantyhose work. I just refuse to use them for their intended purpose sometimes. Nylon encasement is a new love of mine and Chrissy Daniels got that in full force. We have a really good shooting rapport, so I've been able to pull off some challenging positions with her. This time I decided I'd do something that would break her. I don't mean that in "I'm a tough-guy and an ass" sort of way. I mean that Chrissy has taken all I've dished out so far, so I told her we'd do a tap-out position.

I man-handled her, tied her a bit then started putting the nylon all over her. She was already in a catsuit so it had to be toasty, but she never let on. It was a fight getting all that pantyhose and electrical tape all over her. She fought me the entire time, even biting my arm ... hard .. at one point. I had to drive my arm into the back of her mouth to pry her jaws open and had some nice marks for the rest of the day. She paid for it thought in the form of more electrical tape, a tight gag and a blindfold.

I use the bitgag in situations where someone is being too feisty. It lets the drool out but the nylon keeps the drool from dripping away. Soon your whole face is a sticky, drool-soaked mess. It is not pleasant, and she let me know that the first chance she got ... which was about 15 minutes later unfortunately for her. Once the restraint was complete she struggled non-stop. She tisted, turned, moaned and groaned. She lifted her feet in the air over and over wearing about 15 pounds of boots. She never stopped. After a while of filming I decided to end it by cropping her ass hard. She never cried Uncle. She cried out, but she never cried Uncle. Chrissy is one tough cookie :) Speaking of which she apparently bakes them for people at Fetishcon, so get in your order now!

Image courtesy of Nylon Encasement Nightmares: Chrissy Is Owned with Chrissy Daniels.

No comments:

Post a Comment