Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, February 18, 2012

30,000 and counting!

Kerri wears a lot of duct tape

First I want to thank everyone who visits this blog for bringing it to over 30,000 views! I remember when I first started and didn't even have 3 views. I was overjoyed seeing it get over 100. Over 30,000 is just incredible, and it wouldn't be possible without so many lovers of strict bondage!

I recently put together another compilation clip. I like to do these from time-to-time. I find that a lot of people new to my store like the sampler aspect they bring. I also see that people who bought the full clips will still buy the compilations with shorter, all-action versions. I think the latter are like me in a certain respect. I love seeing five beautiful ladies totally helpless and squirming all in one video. There's just something about 25 minutes where you have five of the hottest ladies around around jacked into complete helplessness and groaning through some thorough gags.

I decided to put in Kerri Taylor for this compilation because I love the position I did with her. Kerri is very expressive and easy to play off of because she acts so put out by her captor. I told her about my, "please tie me up" series and her comment was that tape bondage is lame because once you wiggle around a little it starts to slide off. She told me about one tape restraint where she got out in a couple of minutes. She moisturizes a lot which is the enemy of tape. I tried to explain to her that this was going to be different, but she laughed and said, "sure." I mean really? She had worked with me a half dozen times, she should know it's not going to just slide off.

I think her first clue that the tape wouldn't just slide off was all the cotton rope I tied her up with. 250 feet of cotton rope is a full restraint in itself, and it would make sure no tape would slide around. The electrical tape came next, covering every inch of rope. She wouldn't be getting to any knots and that stuff was not sliding anywhere. That rope was crushed into her skin by the time I covered everything with duct tape and used it to add a full arm sleeve taped to her chest and waist. She wasn't really happy at the extent I was going to to prove that tape can be a great restraint. We fixed that with a stocking over her head, a bit-gag and a duct tape blindfold. Kerri had worked with me before and knew the way you admit defeat with me is struggle like hell until you can't go on anymore. Her white flag was uncomfortable wriggling, arms slowly going numb and a nylon-covered face slowly wetting with her own drool!

Image courtesy of The Burglar Ensured His Getaway By Making Sure I Couldn't Get Away with Kerri Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment