Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Stuffed ... at Least My Face Is

ashley graham ted michaels strict bondage
Ashley bit off far more than she could chew!
I've become fan lately of mouth-packing and clear tape gags. I shouldn't say lately though. I started doing mouth-packing exclusively and then moved away from it. So many people couldn't handle it or refuse to do it that it wasn't worth the effort of gagging someone and then having to end the scene too quickly. I'm nice as well as pragmatic. A limit is a limit, and I will always respect that.

The game has changed in recent years though. With the discovery of hair-safe tapes it's easier to convince people to let you wrap that damn stuff around their face over and over. Similarly panty gags have taken off quite nicely and most models have to keep it in their arsenal of "will do" in order to stay competitive. Once you can stuff a pair of panties in someone's mouth they mouth-packing arms war escalates. This model will do full-bottomed panties and not just thongs. This model will do 2 pairs of thongs. This model will do two socks. Before you know it you're working with people that are willing to test their cheek-stuffing boundaries.

Ashley Graham is a wonderful dichotomy in the mouth-packing arena. She does not like it. Conversely she's up for almost any bondage challenge. I've been lucky enough that she lets me jam a lot in there. We start with one cheek, then we pack the other cheek and then fill in the front. The part that's great is she can take a really tight tape wrap which means none of that wadding is coming out. As the villain that did this to her and got to display her face on camera I can safely say that her cheeks were like rocks they were packed so tightly.

That makes this one of my favorite mouth-packing sequences of 2011. This was a real, challenging, brutal and silencing gag. And her face attests to it. The redness, furrowed brow and building sweat never lie. She had to fight to handle this gag and gave me a great sequence because of it. Well done!

Image courtesy of Nylon Encasement Nightmares: Babysitter Bound and Bundled with Ashely Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment