Popular with Other Fans

Monday, March 3, 2014

The Strict Hogtie Is Her Arch-Enemy

Bondage pilates requires frequent arching!
I remember my very first professional hogtie. I say professional only in the respect that it was with a model, it was a paid shoot and I was actively trying to generate bondage material. I had a series of shots that I wanted to capture, and I ran the model through all of them repeatedly until I was happy I had what I needed. I repeated this for each set until the last set, the hogtie. I always saved the hogtie for the last set. They tended to be super-tight, super-strenuous and for the bondage-uninitiated a real eye-opener.

I ran through each angle with precision invariably saying, "big arch." The model looked at me like I was from another world. She could barely move, and any movement that was possible resulted in levels of discomfort that prompted eye rolling, muffled sighs and the occasional raising of a middle finger. She arched meekly and plopped back down almost instantly. I told her that I needed longer to get my focus. She shot me a look that questioned my sanity, grunted, arched, held the position for a half second and plopped back down again. I lowered my camera, told her I knew it was hard and added that when the flashes went off she could relax. She looked at me wondering why I was not taking pictures having her trussed up like a holiday goose. She wriggled in discomfort, crinkled her forehead and flexed her hands. The wheels were turning, and she was questioning if her choice to model was the right one. I readied my camera. She arched, held it and began to tremble slightly while I got my focus. I said almost there in a supportive voice, and her forehead pinched into that lovely damsel expression. I pressed the shutter button. The flashes went off, she collapsed to the ground and groaned in relief. I told her that was great, and her eyes looked like she would be smiling if her face full of ballgag would allow it. I told two more. The look she gave me then was almost asking if I was joking, but she knew I was not. She arched twice more for shots, each time holding the position until her face shifted from "come on and take the damn picture" to "what the hell have I gotten myself into?" Imagine her surprise when she learned I had six more angles, and they all needed arching.



Image courtesy of Packed Mouth and a Jacked Hogtie with Angelique Kithos. Available at http://www.clips4sale.com/38048/10578825.

No comments:

Post a Comment