Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Saw Ludella in the Window and Just Had to Have Her ... In Strict Bondage!

Bound, gagged, helpless ... alone.
I'm an oddball in many respects, one of them being my use frequent use of negative space. It can show just how helpless and alone a damsel is during her plight. It can emphasize the vastness of a space and how tightly constrained a captive is to her surroundings. I could get right up into a damsel's face, and I do often, but if I do not pull back to show just how alone she is with her helplessness then I am denying the viewer of her perspective.

Negative space is the area around and between subjects in a composition. I tied Ludella very tightly the shown set. I packed her face full of panties, and I taped them in without any yield. I folded her into a strict, little bundle and poised her three feet off the ground. Of course I am going to show tight shots of her struggling, the shine of the light off a her gag and the furrow in her brow as her struggles dig tight ropes even deeper into her porcelain skin. Of course I am going to capture fully body views of her beautiful form in ultra-strict bondage, wriggling and moaning away as she fights her captivity. I am however doing an injustice to not pull back for a wide shot at least once to let the viewer see just how alone she is with her plight.

I isolated Ludella with her restraint. I made her helpless, uncomfortable and unable to move. I then balanced her precariously on a pedestal higher off the ground than any bound and gagged model would care to be teetering. What better way to showcase this than with a nice use of negative space. The viewer now sees how small Ludella is in the full scope of her surroundings. They see just how little she can move and that she has no chance for escape. She can barely struggle and even if she could she would not for fear of toppling to the ground. The door is so far away. There is no way to reach a phone, get to any scissors or make enough noise to reach the outside. She is small in comparison to her surroundings and this smallness showcases her extreme helplessness. She is made even more helpless by devoting less of the frame to her, almost as if she is just another item in the room. Her is my furniture,  rug, lamp, television, and oh by the way, have you seen my new Ludella? I really think she brightens up the place but enough about her, I want to show you the other rooms.

Image courtesy of Bound, Gagged and Sitting Pretty with Ludella Hahn. Available at http://www.clips4sale.com/38048/10273401.

No comments:

Post a Comment