Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nylon + Duct Tape + Angelique = Tasty Strict Bondage

Like smooth and shiny damsels? Try nylon encasement!
In my early days of shooting I learned a valuable lesson: get a model naked early and film that material as soon as possible. Is this because I like naked girls? No, although I love naked girls. Is this because I'm a huge pervert? No, although I am a huge pervert. Is this because I enjoy the idea of just meeting a model and having her stripped down and helpless on my carpet? I plead the fifth on that one.

Models today almost never bail on a shoot or even a position. There are so many people who will accept being made into a human pretzel, that will endure having their mouths stuffed to overflowing, that don't even blink an eye when the magic wand turns on and turns into an erotic jack-hammer that the field of competition is very level. This wasn't always the case. There was a time when I would send out 25 emails and hope for one model to accept my oh-so-strange offer of tying them up and filming it. Many of these girls had never experienced bondage and if they had it fell far short of the tightness I put them through. The number of shoots I had end early or even after the first set far outnumbered getting all the material I had pain-painstakingly planned for in the days before the shoot. Don't feel sorry for me. I knew full well that most girls could not or would not deal with the Ted Michaels experience. I took the risk willingly because compromise on strict bondage is like negotiation with a hand grenade. I have no interest in it and the result is something blowing up in my face.

The answer came out of pure economics. I learned that many models could not deal with my bondage. I knew I would not compromise on my restraint. I accepted that some would leave early. This is a good place to add that my rate included partial or full nudity. I was shooting a lot but getting no nude work from my collaborators. The answer was simple. Open the door, greet the model politely, explain the shoot and then tell her to put on the birthday suit. In those days this usually resulted in a little surprise because after all getting tied and gagged by a complete stranger but having him see you nude after knowing him five minutes was another. They always stopped worrying about the awkwardness though when the ropes started going on. Funny how your elbows touching for the first time totally takes your mind off of sitting naked in a strange man's living room.

The first time I worked with Angelique she wasn't shy about being nude. She was already an accomplished fine art model. It seemed natural to get her nude right away and then cover her with nylon and duct tape. I haven't done the position in a long time, but I called it the hogtie trainer then. Model's like to cheat on hogties by grabbing the ropes with their hands. The trainer taught them to endure a hogtie without their hands to take away any strain. Models will also dip their head down when tired prevent those wonderful face shots. The trainer holds their head high for everyone to see. Oddly I chose to blindfold Angelique because showing her gag works just as well. We really need to do this one again. I wonder if she will agree?

Image courtesy of Mummified and Vibed with Angelique Kithos. Available at http://www.clips4sale.com/38048/3814980.


1 comment:

  1. I was recently introduced to your work and was wondering whether you have an actual website?

    As much as I'd like to purchase your vids, paying $29.99 for 1 clip is beyond my means (retired).

    ReplyDelete