Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Strict Bondage and Heavy Groping

Did You Hide It Here?
Several years ago a charming and attractive model named Angelique Kithos contacted me about possible shooting. At the time work and other things did not allow much time in my schedule, and I am extremely bad about email. If you have ever emailed me and not gotten a response do not feel offended. You have joined the ranks of a hundred relatives, co-workers and models. That is why I have a booking agent now. As for Angelique she was diligent in her correspondence which may have been either very clever or very foolish on her part. She had done a lot of bondage and was smoking hot. After a few emails not getting answered she decided to up the stakes a little bit. Ted Michaels was not going to miss out on this ultra-bindable cutie.

I received an email that almost no rigger or lover of bondage could resist. She went into detail about how she loved bondage and was moving to the area. She was looking for somebody to work with consistently that could really put her through her paces. She told of her submissiveness, her need for tight rope and her ability to escape almost any restraint. She said she would be living mere minutes away. She asked me to imagine the possibilities of having someone so willing to be tied tightly so close. Who can resist that and call themselves a rigger?

I contacted her back and gave her my usual warnings, I mean content list. Phrases like "every rope tight" and "thoroughly immobilizing positions" and "heavy groping" did not deter her. She said the tighter the better. The more I fondled her the more she would fight. If I put her to the test I would get the most adorable expressions from her. She could take anything and would ooze pained damsel in distress the entire time. I said ultra-strict, and she said yes. I said manhandling, and she said go for it. I said I would bundle her into a tight little ball of helplessness and paw every inch, and she said please.

I have a method with new people when I work with them the first time. There is a feeling out process in most cases. How much can she handle? How fast should I ramp up the difficulty. That didn't happen with Angelique though. She talked the talk, and I was going to see if she could walk the walk. We shot some photo sets to get things rolling. Small talk makes things a lot easier for me before you start shooting video. She seems to find me humorous. That is a plus. She has a lot of similar interests. That is a big plus. She can hold her own in a conversation. That is a giant plus. She handled two photo sets of crisp and ultra-tight bondage. That is a plus beyond measure.

I set up the camera and reminded her of her email. She said she was the real deal, and she was all that and more. I groped her from start to finish as I progressively bound her into a tightly folded lotus. I pulled her back by her hair until she was vertical, her ankles were high in the air and her now exposed crotch was in full view ... and fully available. I cupped, groped, rubbed and stroked for a very long time. She never said stop, and it was a heavy groping video after all. She must not have minded because she kept coming back for shoot after shoot. Oh, and she is now my booking agent and my wife! How many people can list getting to second base before your first date with a gal?

Image courtesy of Hooded Hottie Groping Hell with Angelique Kithos.


No comments:

Post a Comment