Popular with Other Fans

Friday, September 7, 2012

Models Hate Cold Floors More Than Strict Bondage

Ted, your studio has really cold floors. Just ask my nipples!!!
Have you ever seen a special about Alaska or the Arctic? Some scientist is trying to track the mating habits of a bird with a name that makes you chuckle to yourself even though you are no longer twelve. It is called something like a Giant Double-Breasted Booby or the Alaskan Titmouse. The narrator is warbling on with his silky-smooth voice, "It is called giant for a reason. It is the largest Booby of them all. Until its discovery in 1958 everyone thought South America had the biggest Boobies, but Alaska has Boobies that are hands down the largest. Watch the odd bobbing motion as it walks, almost like it is jiggling. Scientists are not sure how this behavior developed, but they are fascinated by it." Then at some point the narrator will mention that the scientists have to move quickly. The cold weather allows only a two week window to observe this behavior.

My studio is Alaska when you are trying to observe the mating habits of the Giant Double-Breasted Booby. It is either far too hot or far too cold. Twice a year for about a week it is perfect. It was neither of those times when I shot with Natalie Minx for the first time. As with many models I work with for the first time the first set is about going through the paces. I throw everything into the mix. Her bondage was ultra-strict, her gag was punishing, she was groped, her beasts were exposed, her panties here pulled down and her breasts were tightly tied. I hogtied her into a tight little ball and then I circled her with a camcorder like a news helicopter over a traffic jam. I wanted to see if she could handle my style of bondage and how long she could handle it. The first set is about bending the model. The model is like a tree in the wind, and the bondage needs to flex her just enough but never too far.

One, two, four and then eight minutes passed in that hogtie. She never stopped moving and never stopped begging for release. Her eyes pleaded with the camera. Ropes on the floor pressed uncomfortably into skin already tightened by even tighter ropes. Her arms grew redder and redder from the elbow restraint with each passing minute. The tape digging into her cheeks dug deeper and deeper as her face tired. I panned up and down every inch of her cinched figure documenting her bare breasts, exposed crotch and her eyes asking me when it would be over. The camera moved in, and she was lectured on her bad behavior.

She lay there with grit and dirt and dust from the floor all over her as I untied her. I worked her arms loose first. Rope marks from her earlier breast bondage were still on her skin. The gag was next, and I slowly unwound it strip by strip until her face, creased and red from the tape, was her own again. She rubber her arms and wrists as I finished untying her. I said, "Those elbow ropes suck after a while." Her response was, "Those I can handle, but your floor is freezing!" Our next set was in the living room on the rug.

Image courtesy of You Screwed Over the Wrong Gal with Natalie Minx.

No comments:

Post a Comment