Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pantyhose Face

For a face that looks smooth and toned!
Pantyhose Face sounds like a villain from a 1940's comic strip. Who robbed the bank? It was Pantyhose Face. How do you know? Um, well, they had pantyhose on their face. Yeah, but a lot of robbers put pantyhose over their face. Sure but do a lot of robbers also take the time to stuff panties in their mouths and tape it in with packing tape? Wow, yeah that was Pantyhose Face; how much did they get. Actually nothing, they hopped into the bank already taped up as usual, so we spanked the hell out of her and threw her in the paddy wagon like all the other times. You don't say, I'm beginning to think Pantyhose Face actually enjoys that!

I never knew such a thing as pantyhose face existed until I started getting emails about my nylon encasement clips and suggesting possible models to undergo pantyhose face. I just like the concept of taking a beautiful person and distorting their features. This is your damsel. This is your damsel with pantyhose face. Get the picture? I like contrast, and it is hard to find a more stark contrast then a woman who makes a living from her face and then covering it with nylon and tape. Your new nose looks awesome. Let's see how it looks bent over to the side by pantyhose. I love your new hair style. Let's see how it looks all crushed against your head. I don't think most models share my feelings.

I guess it falls under the category of deconstruction. I've always enjoyed taking someone dressed in a killer outfit and then tussling their clothes, unbuttoning their blouse, hiking up their skirt and then showing an outfit that is kind of a wreck. It really is dramatic to me and shows distress. The same applies to the restraint. You take someone able to do most anything and transform them into a damsel that can do almost nothing. It's not about objectification, it's about contrast. I like when the rope contrasts with the outfit. I like when the blouse contrasts with the skirt. I like when the freedom contrasts with the captivity.

If you don't believe me look at poor Candle here. She is absolutely stunning without her face contorted in nylon, stuffed with cloth and wrapped with packing tape. She is a far cry from the smiling gal that everyone sees outside of bondage. You would think she was ready to be tossed over my shoulder, taken to the local UPS store and have a shipping label slapped to her ass. Come to think of it, I might just do that the next time we shoot. It's about time Candle had a shipping label slapped onto her ass. Then again knowing Candle she'd enjoy that!

Image courtesy of Candle Mummified in Electrical Tape with Candle Boxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment